Request a telephone consultation with a U.S. Immigration Lawyer
To schedule a telephone consultation so that we can understand your specific U.S. immigration and naturalization needs and develop a customized immigration strategy for a work permit, or other visa to the U.S. Click Here.Visa Bulletin:
Check your Priority Date here
USCIS approved Regional Centers:
Allow Top US Immigration Lawyers to assist you with your US Visa
Hackley & Robertson, P.A. is a full service immigration law firm practicing exclusively in the area of US immigration law. We are highly experienced US immigration lawyers known for our ability to handle complex immigration and naturalization matters. We assist individuals and businesses worldwide with a full range of immigration and naturalization services with special emphasis on Applications for Regional Center Designation, the EB-5 Investors’ visa, and US work permits. We develop US immigration strategies that allow our clients to work in the USA while pursuing their Green Card.
We believe that every client is unique and deserves individualized attention that will allow them to immigrate to the US. Consequently, our legal advice is strategic and tailored to each client’s specific immigration needs and circumstances. Our South Florida offices in Broward County are conveniently located just off Interstate 595 and Sunrise Boulevard near the Sawgrass Mills Mall, and we can represent you in all 50 states. As former INS attorneys and investigators, we put our government experience to work for you.
Important Updates and News About Our Immigration Law Firm
- Our City Weston includes Keil Hackley and Weston Bar Association President Evan Baron in their Seen on Scene section in the February 2014 edition for delivering holiday presents to Children’s Harbor. See the publication here.
- Our City Weston publishes article in their June 2013 edition entitled “Weston Rotary Ends Year on a High Note,” featuring Keil Hackley’s work establishing the foundation “Horse Heroes.” Read the article here.
- The Investigative Project on Terrorism publishes article authored by Daniel N. Vara, Jr., co-counsel to Hackley & Robertson, P.A., entitled “Countering Terrorism” which underlines the important role the immigration process can play in homeland security. Read the article here.
- Keil Hackley was sworn in to the Weston Bar Association’s Board of Directors at its Inaugural Installation Dinner held on Friday, January 25, 2013 at the Weston Hills Country Club. Mayor Daniel Stermer was present to swear in the Inaugural Board of Directors and Officers. The 100 guests in attendance included more than 20 members of the judiciary and featured speaker Sheriff Scott Israel of Broward County. Photos
- December 2012: Keil Hackley and Summer Robertson’s article, “What Every Employer Needs to Know About I-9 Compliance” is published in Construction Ink! Magazine. Download PDF I-9 Compliance
- NEW YORK, Nov. 2 (Xinhua.com) reporter, Niu Hairong, interviews Keil Hackley on the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program (English translation)
- TPS for Haiti Extended – DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano has extended Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for Haiti. The 60-day re-registration period runs through Nov. 30, 2012. To Read More..
- BREAKING NEWS – September 28, 2012: President Obama signs extension of EB-5 program
- August 22, 2012: Daily Business Review article by Keil Hackley and Ryan Kosobucki. Keil and Ryan caution young immigrants and their attorneys that there are a number of issues to consider – including confidentiality – before applying for work authority under the the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. Link
- On August 14, 2012, during a Stakeholder Meeting, the USCIS Director clarified previously issued guidance on Deferred Action and announced filing procedures. Tomorrow, August 15, 2012 the USCIS will begin accepting applications. Click here for a full description of Deferred Action.
- On August 6, 2012, Hackley & Robertson were the featured speakers at the Construction Executives Association, an organization of over 90 executives that meet monthly to participate in educational meetings with the purpose to learn from a diverse, talented venue of speakers on how to better lead their companies and how to make a difference in the industry and community. Speakers come from all over the country and topics range from the latest technologies to pressing hot topics in legislature. Click here to view photographs.
- In a stakeholder conference held on August 3, 2012, USCIS Director Mayorkas provided clarification on the deferred action program and pointed to a number of resources that explain the application process. These resources are found at www.uscis.gov/childhoodarrivals
- July 2012 – Article by Keil Hackley & Ryan Kosobucki, Figuring Out What Immigration Policy Shift Actually Means for DREAMers, as published in Daily Business Review on July 6, 2012
For access to previous immigration news and firm updates, click here.